Our inside sales agents work cooperatively with the outreach agents and other members of the sales and management team to create new clients and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas, while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Generate new business by providing product expertise to potential clients.
- Determine client requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific solutions.
- Conduct Business Evaluations
- Conduct one-on-one online presentations
- Proactively recommend alternative solutions to increase client satisfaction and improve profitability.
- Present product, price, and terms in accordance with standard operating procedures and policies.
As the primary external representatives of the firm, our outside sales agents work cooperatively with the outreach agents and other members of the sales and management team to establish and maintain profitable relationships with clients on behalf of the company and actively prospect for new clients.
- Communicate effectively with the sales team and management by informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and client objectives are met.
- Effectively conduct on-site presentations that promote the products and image of the company.
- Present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of client needs.
- Understand and comply with the sales system and standard operating procedures in place.
Our outreach agents internally serve as the first representation of the firm. The outreach agents support the sales team by handling the process of setting up meetings between sales agents and prospective clients.
- Call predetermined listed of prospective clients.
- Engage the prospective client by introducing them to the services of the company.
- Establish an appointment between the prospective client and an inside or outside sales agent.
- Represent the firm in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Document and provide all information necessary for an appointment to occur.
- Possess minimal standard of technical proficiency, due to computer-based scheduling software.